Your CauseVox fundraising site is a standalone site, but there are options for making sure the site info you'd like is displayed in the right places!
Here's a few integration options we offer:
1) Your campaign is able to live on a custom subdomain (i.e.fundraise.yournonprofit.org). This helps donor feel that they're still on your website. You're able to easily link to your campaign URL from your website, using any text, heading, or image as your anchor. You can also link directly to your campaign home page, your donation form, and your fundraiser sign up form.
2) Donation Page Embed: You're able to embed your donation page on your website easily.
There is no way to embed your entire campaign site in your website at this time.
Donor Management Systems or CRMs
If you're looking to push donor data into your CRM, here are some things you can do:
1) CauseVox is debuting our own Zapier integration! Zapier is a free tool that allows CauseVox to share data automatically with your other software that you use. This will make updating donors, nurturing fundraisers, and running a campaign easier and faster.
While there's a free version of Zapier, nonprofits can also access paid plans at a 15% discount or get access to a free Starter plan and enjoy all of Zapier's premium features.
Here's more information on the Zapier integration (currently in private mode): Zapier Integration (Private).
To get access, email us at email@example.com and we'll send you a private invite link!
2) Export your donation data and upload it into your CRM. Our excel spreadsheet is in a format that uploads well into donor management systems and CRMs.
3) For a team that has a developer handy, we push donor data into the Stripe metadata that you can pull into your CRM using webhooks.
It's important to keep track of your data in between one platform and another, so we provide the following fields in Stripe's metadata for each donation:
- first name
- last name
- campaign name
- page url the donation came through
Stripe also has a Zapier integration, letting you pull some donor info from your Stripe account into other platforms you may be using, such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, or Constant Contact, + up to 1000 more!