The following features are on the CloudExtend Outlook Roadmap. The timeline will be updated as our work progresses.
Q2 Planned Enhancements
- OneDrive for Business / Sharepoint: An integration with OneDrive and Sharepoint is planned that will allow users to attach files and folders stored in OneDrive or Sharepoint to NetSuite records which ensures documents are more portable and storage fees are minimized. The files do not use NetSuite storage space.
- Label: Currently you need to open the CloudExtend app to see if an email has been attached to NetSuite. We will be adding a label to the emails directly, so you can see which emails have been attached directly from your inbox and without having to open the app.
Q3 Planned Enhancements
- Auto attach feature: The ability to auto attach follow up emails once an email is attached to a record.
Q4 Under Consideration
- Contact Sync + Phone Call Sync + Task Sync + Event Sync: A bi-directional sync of contacts, phone calls, tasks, and events is under consideration.
- Support for custom fields on entry forms.
Questions, something missing from our list? Use the chat icon at the bottom of this page to contact us or send an email to email@example.com to request a feature.