By default only a user with NetSuite Admin permissions can allocate Celigo CloudExtend G Suite licenses via the license manager. Please follow the below steps to delegate permissions to another role for Cloud Extend license management.
Delegate Permissions For License Management
Custom Record Permissions
Ensure that the role has full access to Custom Records
Script Deployment Permissions
Perform the action below for each of these script deployments.
- Celigo Google Authentication
- Celigo Google Installer UI
- Celigo Google Wizard Contact
- Celigo License Manager
- Celigo License Manager - Create License
- Locate each of the script deployments above by navigating to Customization > Scripting > Script Deployments and search for the script deployment above (for example, "Celigo License Manager Script".
- Include the role you would like to add permissions for in the 'Audience' field
- Be sure 'Execute As' is set to Administrator
- Repeat until all deployments above have been changed.
Screenshots of Step 2-3 are below