CloudExtend Gmail Lite enables G Suite users to attach emails to NetSuite records from a desktop browser or mobile device. See below for restrictions based on your subscription type*.
- Install the add-on from the Google Marketplace here.
- Once installed, enter your NetSuite credentials, select a role, and see the video below for a short tutorial.
*No corporate subscription?
Users whose company does not have a subscription to CloudExtend Gmail will be restricted to attaching only 20 emails per month.
Already have a corporate subscription?
If your organization has a license for CloudExtend Gmail already you will be able to attach unlimited emails from mobile or browser and you'll receive the following benefits as well.
- Attach unlimited emails
- Support for more record types including custom records
- Easier / faster searching with global search
- Attach files
- Add/update NetSuite data (such as Contacts) directly in Outlook
- Lower storage costs by replacing the NetSuite file cabinet with Google Drive
- Bi-directional calendar sync
- Compose Gmail from NetSuite UI
- And much more