When a user clicks 'Attach Email to NetSuite' they now have more control over which records in NetSuite to automatically search for (auto-fetch). Transaction records can now be included in auto fetch results as well.
- Users can now configure records that will be auto-fetched by default. A new option to configure records is added in settings.
- This configure setting allows users to configure the app to auto fetch both entities and transactions. For example, if you have a contact on an Opportunity (marked as primary contact) the Opportunity will surface with auto fetch. Learn more about how the auto-fetch works here.
- For performance reasons, non Enterprise Edition users can select a maximum of 4 record types (with contact selected by default)
- Enterprise Edition Users with can select all record types as long as the CloudExtend bundle is installed in their account (the bundle improves performance).
- Added support for Job (Project) record type
- Added Lead Source field while creating new Contact record