CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite is designed to work on both Android and iOS versions of Outlook. For Android, Outlook ver 3 or higher is required. Note, at present only basic credentials are supported (not SSO or TBA).
As long as you have installed CloudExtend on your Outlook desktop/browser app the CloudExtend add-in should appear natively in the Outlook App on your device. If it does not then you can also install directly from your mobile device.
Steps to saving Outlook emails to NetSuite via your mobile device:
- Open the Outlook app on your device
- Open an email you want to save to NetSuite.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right hand corner of the email.
- Click on the CloudExtend button at the bottom. This will search and display any matching NetSuite entities.
- Either choose one or multiple records to attach the email to OR choose search for more records and manually search for the record you want to attach the email to.
- Click attach. This email will now be saved to the NetSuite record under the communication tab.