CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite is designed to work on both Android and iOS versions of Outlook. For Android, Outlook ver 3 or higher is required.
As long as you have installed CloudExtend on your Outlook desktop/browser app the CloudExtend add-in should appear on your mobile/tablet as well. If it does not then you can also install directly from your mobile device and scrolling down to add-ins. Select CloudExtend.
Steps to saving Outlook emails to NetSuite via your mobile device:
- Open the Outlook app on your device
- Open an email you want to save to NetSuite.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right hand corner of the email.
- Click on the CloudExtend button at the bottom. This will search and display any matching NetSuite entities.
- Either choose one or multiple records to attach the email to OR choose search for more records and manually search for the record you want to attach the email to.
- Click attach. This email will now be saved to the NetSuite record under the communication tab.