Starting 25 June 2019, CloudExtend Gmail Extension and Compose from NetSuite functions will work only if CloudExtend Enterprise Sync for NetSuite G Suite Marketplace app is installed in your G Suite account.
Why is this needed?
To further align our App with Google’s recommended practices for Enterprise Applications we are now moving this authorization step from the user level to the Admin level so that G Suite admins can control who can authorize 3rd party applications and control access.
What is required from end users?
There is no action required by end users of the application as long as the G Suite Admin has installed the CloudExtend Marketplace App.
What happens if I don't install?
After 25 June, 2019 users in your domain will see oAuth related errors and will not be able to login into CloudExtend Gmail Extension until the G Suite Admin installs the CloudExtend Marketplace App.
What's required from Admins?
- Navigate to Google Admin console :
- Login with Super Admin or any admin credentials which has permissions to install 3rd party apps.
- Click on Apps
- Click on Marketplace apps
- On the top right, Click on + (Add Marketplace apps)
- In the popup window search for “CloudExtend Enterprise Sync for NetSuite”
- Click on DOMAIN INSTALL and follow the install wizard as below
That is it, you are now ready to get started with your new CloudExtend G Suite integration experience.