To activate the SmartClient:
- Open the SmartClient by going to Start > All Programs > Celigo > NetSuite SmartClient. Microsoft Excel opens with the SmartClient add-in enabled.
- In the SmartClient toolbar, click Celigo Help on the far left to open the dropdown menu, and choose About…If you use Excel 2007, the toolbar is found under the Celigo tab.
- Click the License Management… button.
- In the popup window, enter the login credentials for the account licensed for use with SmartClient.
- Click Next.The SmartClient validates your credentials with NetSuite and retrieves the licensing information for your user name.
Note: For security purposes, your login credentials are never sent to Celigo. The activation process connects your SmartClient application to your NetSuite account without sharing your credentials with Celigo.