- CloudExtend for NetSuite bundle installed
- An Enterprise subscription to CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite
The CloudExtend Files Tab is where you you can see the files and folders associated with NetSuite records. Initially it is deployed on Customer and Contact records but can be deployed to virtually all NetSuite records by following the instructions here.
Who can use it?
- Any user in the organization can access the files and folders on the CloudExtend Files tab (assuming they have the proper permissions from OneDrive for Business to view them).
- Only licensed Enterprise users can add new files to the tab
- At present ALL CloudExtend customers with the CloudExtend bundle installed, regardless of licensing, will see the CloudExtend Files tab on Customer and Contact records.
- Admins can turn the tab off by following the instructions here
- Interested in trying it for free? Contact email@example.com
Connecting your NetSuite account to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint
First time users will see the ‘Get Started’ button (below). Clicking on it will prompt the user to enter their Microsoft 365 credentials and review and accept the necessary permissions. After granting permission the window will close automatically.
Working with the application
You are now ready to upload files directly to OneDrive from you desktop or pick files already available in Drive and relate to them to NetSuite records. Learn how here.