Attaching ETH is what incentivizes other users to respond. 80% goes to the top 1-100 responses (as set by the poster) and is distributed based on user sorting. The remaining 20% of your bounty will be distributed amongst every Centian that has sorted any of the responses made to your bounty post.

Did this answer your question?