A Macro will allow you to create a single instruction that expands automatically into a set of instructions to perform a particular task. By utilizing a Feedback Macro you can set parameters for the Macro to perform a particular task based on your Feedback Form. A common use-case is to automatically segment your users based off a survey response.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Home Page:
- Click the link of the desired Feedback Type in the left-hand menu.
- Click Switch to Advanced View in the top right corner, if necessary.
- Click Feedback Resources at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Create a New Macro link at the bottom of the table.
- Provide a Name for the Macro and add any adjustments the Macro will execute.
- Click the Submit button to confirm.
You have successfully created a Feedback Macro.
- Administrate Feedback Feedback Role enabled
- Enterprise/Impact Centercode License
How do I create, modify, or remove a Notice Macro in a Community?
How do I create, modify, or remove a Community Macro?
How do I create, modify, or remove a Notice Macro in a Project
How do I create, modify, or remove Macro Schedules in my Project?
How do I create, modify, or remove Macro in my Project?
How do I automate User Macros in my Community?
How do I create a Feedback Macro Schedule or Triggered Macro?
How do I create a Feedback Macro?
How do I execute a Feedback Macro?
- The Show in Feedback Management option will display the created Macro under the Actions on the Feedback Splash and List pages, and will give you the option to share the Macro with other Internal or Admin Teams for use in these locations.
- The Suppress Confirmation option will allow you to have the Macro trigger immediately when selected, without a confirmation page prompt. Use this option CAREFULLY, only with non-destructive Macros that you feel comfortable bypassing confirmation.