Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Users button in the main body area.
- Select the desired Filter and View, and select the Action Show User List.
- Click the Perform Action button under the Action drop-down.
- Click the Check Box to the left of the User you wish to include on your email.
- Repeat step 5 for each additional User you wish to include on your email.
- Select the Action Email Users at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Go button to the right of the Action drop-down.
- Select the desired Email Template (from the Templates drop-down at the top of the page) or build a custom email by filling out the page (must have at least a Subject and Body).
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when you are satisfied with the content of your email.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page after previewing the email.
You have successfully emailed specific Project Users.
- Manage Users
- If you wish to simply email all Users that result from a particular Filter, you can use the Email Users Action directly from the Filter / View page instead of running a User search first and then individually selecting User results. This can be a time saver if you already know the results of your Filter and want to simply send out a mass email to them all.