You can use Centriq to create a complete home inventory by taking pictures, uploading documents and typing in notes. Keep your receipts, home records and other important information with the property, the group or with each specific item.
Regardless of what you want to add, you can do it all by:
- Navigate to the desired section.
Open a group or item and go to the section for the content you want to add.
- Click the Add icon at the end of the section.
- Upload or adding the item.
Please note the following:
- Only PDFs can be added in the My Documents section.
- Only image files can be added in the My Receipts section.
- You can add photos or videos in the My Photos & Videos section. Videos must be pre-recorded and uploaded (you can't record live video from within the app).
- Type anything in My Notes and even include URLs.
- We cannot identify products from a barcode scan, QR code, or from the serial number alone.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need more guidance, have questions, would like to submit a feature request or if you have other feedback.
Don't forget that you can access Centriq Online to use Centriq on your laptop or desktop computer or for optimized use on tablets.