At Chalet View Lodge, our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, team members, and local community.
In consideration of the COVID situation, Chalet View Lodge is focused on providing a safe atmosphere for all of our guests and employees without compromising our elevated standards.
We are closely observing all information and procedures suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). To ensure maximum effectiveness in our combat against COVID, we are taking precautionary measures to ensure protection and have enhanced our already rigorous cleaning practices.
When you arrive to Chalet View Lodge, you may notice a few changes. These adjustments have been made to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for our guests and team.
- Streamlined check in: Your keycard, room assignment, and welcome information will be provided in a package available at the front desk.
- Virtual Assistance: Our guest services team is available via text for your convenience.
- Food & beverage: Our onsite tap room & brewery are open from 4pm to 8pm daily. We have outdoor seating available on our terrace. Starbucks is open daily from 7am to 6pm serving your favorite beverages.
- Limited on-site services: All outdoor activities are available.
- Elevated cleanliness standards: Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities. Learn More
Now more than ever it is important to spend time connecting in the great outdoors. We look forward to welcoming you to experience the healing power of nature and to support our local community.
Yours in good health and adventure,
The Chalet View Lodge Team
View our complete COVID-19 Response Program