Note: Only Super Admins/Admins can do this.
When Bank Holidays are turned on within Charlie, you can either make them non-deductible or deductible from time off allowance. But they do not need to be included at all.
To turn bank holidays on or off on Charlie:
- Select 'Settings' in the side navigation.
- Click on 'Time Off' from the tab menu.
- In the Public Holidays section, select the edit icon for the relevant office.
- To turn national/bank holidays on click on 'Not included'. Once 'Included' button appears, select a country from the dropdown menu.
- To turn them off, select on the include option (and the not included option will appear)
- Click on 'Update' to save.