Note: Only Super Admins/Admins can do this.
You can set this up on Charlie in a few, simple steps.
To create a company wide review:
- Select Reviews.
- Select ‘Create a review type’.
- Name the review type.
- Set when it will happen.
- Set whether it will repeat and how often.
- Under ‘Who will be reviewed’, Select ‘Everyone’.
- Match reviewers to each team member.
- Add instructions that will appear on every team member review (optional).
- Add questions for the reviewee and the reviewer(s) that will appear in team member reviews (optional).
- Check the table of reviews that will be created and select ‘Create review’ to confirm.
Once confirmed, your review type is all set up.