The first thing you'll want to do is connect with LinkedIn. There's two ways to do this:
- Connect during on-boarding
- Connect on your profile under 'Contact' details
Whether you've connected during on-boarding or on your profile, you'll be prompted to allow access to LinkedIn to complete these steps.
Setting a password
If you've already set a password, you can continue to log in with that password. Alternatively just use 'Log in with LinkedIn' button.
If you don't have a password yet, or you've forgotten it, just select 'Forgot my password'
If you'd like to disconnect Charlie and your LinkedIn account, again there are two ways to do this:
- From your 'Account Settings' page
2. From LinkedIn directly using this link
* You won't be able to log in with LinkedIn if you have 2FA (2 factor authentication) enabled. Read about 2FA here.