Think your remaining Time Off allowance is incorrect?
Here are some things to check:
- Head to your profile.
- Select Time Off from the tab menu.
- You will be able to see at the top how many days you're allowed, how many days you've had approved and how many remaining days of holiday you have.
- Upcoming holiday: any holiday you have for the rest of the year will show in the Time Off card under ‘Upcoming Time Off’.
- Past holiday: holiday you have already booked will appear when you select ‘History' in the top right hand corner of the Time Off card.
- Check that the days of holiday match up with the working week you have set on the 'About' section of your profile.
- Check with someone who is a Super Admin/Admin on Charlie to see whether your Time Off allowance or days approved has been adjusted in Company>People>Time Off.