To make adjustments to your tee sheet click the wrench icon at the top right hand corner of your screen.
Upon clicking this feature, you will see a selection box appear on the left hand side of the tee times.
Once you select the tee times you wish to make adjustments to, you will see the following options appear at the bottom of your tee sheet:
1) Block- you will have the ability to block tee times you do not want to make available for reservations.
Note: You can also use this feature on pre-existing reservations should you choose not to allow two groups to play together.
2) Unblock- you will have the ability to unlock tee times that are blocked.
Note: You can also use the block/unblock feature for reserving specific tee times on your tee sheet for walk-ins or members alike!
3) Squeeze- you will have the ability to duplicate the time you have selected with this feature.
Note: You can also use the squeeze feature for a group of more than 4 players that you allow to go out.
4) Delete- You will have the ability to delete tee times using this feature.
Note: This feature can be utilized only for slots with no reservations. Should there be an existing reservation, you would have to delete the reservation prior to deleting the tee time.
5) Promote - You will have the ability to quickly promote tee times and offer discounts from your regular rates!
Note: You can also use this feature to generate quick revenue on a slow day!
Please note: these options vary based on your employee role.