Subcontractor availability consists of a coherent time period that specifies that the user is available as well as the availability in %. Availability is set manually, either by a Partner Manager or by the subcontractor.
How to edit availability:
1. Go to the subcontractor list and click on a subcontractor
2. From the Overview tab, scroll down to the section "Availability".
3. To add a new time period click the "+" sign. You can also edit existing periods by clicking on them in the timeline.
Below is a screenshot of how you add and edit availability:
1. Use the date picker (Period) and select your start date by clicking on the date.
2. Scroll between months by using the left/right arrows. Click on the year and use the up/down arrow to scroll between years.
3. Enter availability in percent.
4. Comments regarding the time period are optional.
Tip: If the subcontractor has different availability during a coherent time period, please specify several availability intervals.
Availability period 1: Availability is 100 % between 1 of July - 31st of July
Availability period 2: Availability is 50 % between 1st of August - 31st of August
How is subcontractor availability calculated?
A subcontractor's availability for a role is calculated using the indicated availability reduced by the extent of the roles they are currently booked for during the duration of the role.