Most common problems with recording can be fixed with simple actions. If you encounter video recording issues, follow the steps listed in this article:
1. Check both the Claap Chrome extension and Chrome Browser are up-to-date
To update Chrome:
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click on the Chrome menu.
Click Help and then About Google Chrome.
Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
To update Claap Chrome Extension:
On your computer, right-click on the extension icon.
Developer modeon the top right
On the top left, click on
2. Restart Claap Chrome extension
3. Clear Chrome cache
Open Chrome and enter the following URL in a new tab: chrome://history/
Select 'Clear Browsing Data'
4. Restart Chrome and your device
This will often fix any temporary silliness.
5. Reinstall Claap Chrome extension
You need to remove the extension first and reinstall it again:
Right-click on the Claap extension icon and then select Remove from Chrome.
Restart your Chrome browser.
Then reinstall it using this link
6. Ensure you granted Chrome permissions to record your screen
Follow the steps in the article.