With ClassTag, you can send announcements, pictures, organize volunteers, gather RSVPs, to-do’s, and parent- teacher conferences. Although at present, there's no integration with Remind or ClassDojo, but what you get with ClassTag is an all-in-one toolkit instead of individual-purpose apps.
We have heard your feedback about adding Google Apps integration, so we've added it to our roadmap.
For now, however, Google forms and any other files that are stored in Google Drive can be shared with parents by adding the shareable link in Announcements, private Messages, and Events.
Here's how to add a link to your ClassTag communications:
1. Log in to your Google Drive.
2. Find the file that you want to add and open it. Click the share button at the top right side of the page.
3. When the pop-up appears, click the “Get shareable link” text.
4. Be sure to set the permission to “ Anyone with the link can view” or change it according to your preference.
5. Copy the link and share in on ClassTag’s announcement or private message feature.
You can also add your ClassTag Calendar to your iCalendar or your Google Calendar. Here's how:
Log in to your ClassTag account.
Click the three horizontal lines on the upper left side and choose the correct class.
Go to the activities tab found on the left side menu.
Click the gear icon of the activity you want added to your own calendar.
5. Click add to calendar from the drop down menu. A file will automatically gets download.
6. Open the file and your calendar will open.
7. Add the activity to your iCalendar or Google Calendar.
You may also add the link of ClassTag in your blog or website so other teachers in your school and parents can easily login. At this time, there is no widget to embed in your website or add to your blog. We know the privacy of your classroom and your members.
However, you may follow the steps below to add an image to your website or blog and assign a link to the image so when teachers and and parents click the image they are directed to ClassTag.
You can also simply just add the URL classtag.com to any page of your website or blog.
Here's how (though some platforms may use a different approach in adding a link to an image):
Go to the page of your website or blog where you want to add the ClassTag link.
Upload an image. An example below can be used.
3. Add a link to the image then save to publish.
We understand how beneficial it is to integrate Google Apps with ClassTag so rest assured, it's on our list!