Before inviting any ClassTag Leader, you may want to refer to this article that discusses what can ClassTag Leaders do. Please be cautious when adding people as ClassTag Leader, as they will have full control to all the classes that are part of your school in ClassTag.
Once you have claimed your school and have access to school dashboard, you will be able to invite School Leaders to join and administrate with you or you can resign your ClassTag leadership if you need to.
Inviting ClassTag Leaders to a School
Please follow these steps:
- Log in on ClassTag and click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Click on your school’s name.
3. Click the “+ Add Another ClassTag Leader”
4. Enter the email address then click “Enter”.
5. After you click on the “Enter” button, an email similar to below will be sent to the school leader where s/he just needs to click on the “Join Now” button to join ClassTag.
6. After the new ClassTag Leader created an account, the ClassTag Leader who added the new ClassTag Leader will receive 150 ClassTag coins that he/she can use to claim Rewards.
ClassTag Leaders who are not part of any class can also invite other teachers by clicking on the “Share ClassTag” icon on the School Dashboard.
From the referral page, all you need to do is enter another teacher's email address or mobile number or even share your referral link via social media. Make sure they use your UNIQUE referral code. This ensures you get credit for their referral!
Resigning Your School Leadership
There can be more than one school leader in each ClassTag building. However, you can also resign as a ClassTag Leader if you were holding this role temporarily.