Before inviting any ClassTag Leader, you may want to refer to this article that discusses what ClassTag Leaders can do. Please be cautious when adding people as ClassTag Leader, as they will have full control to all the classes that are part of your school in ClassTag.
Once you have claimed your school and have access to your school dashboard, you will be able to invite School Leaders to join and administer with you or you may choose to resign your ClassTag leadership totally.
Inviting ClassTag Leaders to a School
Please follow these steps:
1. Log in on ClassTag and click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Click on your school’s name, then "Directory".
3. Click Click the orange + people icon
4. Enter the email address, choose the language, and then press the "Add" button.
5. After you click the “Add” button, an email similar to below will be sent to the School Leader where s/he just needs to click on the “Join Now” button to join ClassTag.
6. After the new School Leader creates an account, the School Leader who added the new School Leader will receive one month of ClassTag Plus for free, unlocking exciting new features for teachers.
7. ClassTag Leaders who are not part of any class can also invite other teachers by clicking on the “Share ClassTag” icon in the sidebar menu. Please refer to this article for further information.
Resigning Your School Leadership
There can be more than one school leader in each ClassTag building. However, you can also resign as a ClassTag Leader if you were holding this role temporarily.