Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Added a “User Profile” feature on Directory. When a Teacher clicks on the Parent’s avatar, it will provide the parent’s information, like the credential (email and/or mobile number) used on his/her ClassTag account, Language, Name of his/her child, and the class the child is part of.
To check the User Profile, go to Directory and click the parent's avatar.
Click "User Profile"
A pop-up window will appear with more information about the parent.
- Previously, your message would appear in a conversation only after it is received by the server. So, if you’re having connection issues while sending a message, the message could appear with a noticeable delay or not appear at all if there's no internet. Now, the message appears right away after sending and shows a loader (a small circle below the message) until it is received by the server. It allows our system to implement re-sending of failed messages in the future.
- Teachers are now able to edit an Announcement if it was sent to one active class and any number of archived classes.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- When users who are logged out from the mobile app click on a link in a notification, the Sign-In page will now work without issues. Previously, the page would hang and the button would say “Submitting…”.
- We fixed the “Daily Summary Send Hour” of a few classrooms which was miscalculated. The Daily Summary notification is now sending at the correct time.