Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Parents now have the option to upload files when they post a comment to an Announcement.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- A couple of issues related to video uploading were fixed - (a) Embedded URL wasn’t working and (b) “Failed to encode” error message
- Parents were able to see a button on the School page to delete the Teachers. This button should not be visible on the parents’ end. It has been removed.
- When uploading more than 60 files via direct message, a “Remove file” message appears on top of each file. This has been fixed.
- Fixed the duplicate Announcements that are being posted on the Class Home page when a School-Wide Announcement has been sent.
- Fixed the issue about not being able to pin/unpin an Announcement that was posted to multiple classrooms