Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- All users (parents and teachers) will see a bell icon on the Library tab if there are new files added.
- When someone adds files to a Student Backpack, the system immediately sends push notifications to all teachers and all the parents of the specific student in the class (except the user who added the file). At the 59th minute of the current hour, a user (in this case, it's both the teacher and the parent) also receives an email with the list of backpacks where there are new files that a user hasn't seen yet. The email won’t be sent if the user already saw the new files before the system is scheduled to send the email notification.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the error when a user clicks the “Show details” button on the “Announce an Activity” page if the Activity has attachments.
- Students folder in the Library tab should now be sorted by student’s name.
- School Leaders will now be able to remove a Teacher or a ClassTag Leader role of a user from the User Profile page.
- When creating an activity, the icon showing that there’s an attached Google drive document was missing when previewing the Activity. This is now fixed.
- Daily Summary Send Time has been fixed to align with the change to daylight saving time.
- Fixed the error when a teacher redeems a reward.