Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Launched Supply Lists on the parent’s view. Parents will now see that the Supply List is in draft or has already been approved by the teacher.
- Provided an option to share the Supply List posting it as an Announcement, printing the list, sharing the link or posting it on social media (Facebook and Twitter) or Whatsapp.
- Enabled supply lists for classrooms by default. Teachers can disable this by going to their Class Settings.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the issue about the conversation message that disappears when a user opens and closes a video attached in the conversation
- Page isn’t loading after reloading a page that has been opened and idle for a long time. This has been fixed.
- Fixed the error that says “You are not authorized” when a teacher who resigned as a ClassTag Leader from a school tries to claim another school and become its School Leader.