Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Launched School-wide events - only School Leaders can create this from the School page. More details about this here.
- Removed the “View on ClassTag” part from SMS notification that allows us to show 18 more characters when the system sends SMS notifications for Announcements
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the issue about not being able to delete the first Google doc attachment, in cases where multiple Google doc attachments were added in “Create a New Announcement” page.
- Users should now be able to log in on the mobile app using “Continue with Google”.
- An archived Weekly Summary will now show “0” if no families were reached. It used to show “null”.
- Fixed the confirmation message when deleting an announcement or comment.
- Teachers should now see the correct number of students after uploading the students’ details using a spreadsheet.
- Parents will now see the correct language when creating an account and activating it using a code. The language is based on what the teacher added in the class directory.