Meaningful product changes that result in increased benefits for users or the user experience.
- Added Google Classroom sync with ClassTag. Teachers can now resync their class on ClassTag and import any new students from their Google Classroom. Please see this article for the step-by-step instructions.
- Added a feature for School Leaders that allows them to add students in the School Directory. Note that this feature isn’t available for Teachers. More details and steps on how to do this can be found on this article.
- Parents who haven’t signed up for an account yet can now check if their email address or mobile number has an existing invitation to join the class by going to this link: https://www.classtag.com/invitations/check. An invitation will be sent (email or SMS) within 10 minutes.
A bug fix is a change to a product designed to resolve a programming bug/glitch.
- Fixed the stretched thumbnail images on newly uploaded Google Drive photos.
- Added a character counter on the Weekly Summary page to make it clear that there is a limit of 20,000 characters. When the counter reaches zero, teachers will no longer be able to continue adding more text.
- Fixed the phone number verification code field that is missing on Account Settings.
- Removed the ads in notification emails for Enterprise users, even if the user is also part of a non-Enterprise school.
- Fixed the “You’re not authorized to do this” error message when sending private group messages after the student has been merged on the School Directory page.
- Fixed the phone number shown on the screen when parents try to sign up using a code with a phone number that is already invited or connected to the class. The parent will also receive an SMS notification about it.
- Fixed the error when previewing parent invitation email.
- Clicking “Order Supplies” using the app on iOS devices now opens a web browser within the app.