ClassTag Connect Leaders and Teachers can now make an announcement publicly viewable and share it on Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. This type of Announcement can be shared and viewed on email, social media, and other platforms without needing to log in to ClassTag.
Please follow the steps below to create a Social Sharing Announcement.
1. Click the three lines on the upper left side.
2. Click the District’s name.
3. Click the orange plus sign on the upper right side.
4. Click “Announcement”.
5. Type the title and the details of your announcement.
6. Toggle the “Social Sharing” button to turn it on.
7. Click “Preview”
8. Click “Send.”
9. Once you send a Social Sharing Announcement, you will be given the option to copy its link or share it on Facebook, Twitter, or WhatsApp. Note that clicking on the icon of the social media will open a pop-up window where the Announcement will be added as a link with a preview.
10. Social Sharing Announcements will look like this on social media. It uses the Districts Logo as an icon with the preview of the Announcement. Clicking it will open the full Announcement without the need to sign in.
When clicked from Social Media:
11. On ClassTag, Social Sharing Announcement will look like this and will have this icon at the top.
NOTE: You can create a Priority Announcement which is also a Voice Broadcast, Student Broadcast, and/or Social Shared.