As a user, you may find you need to add a lead manually. This is done easily from the Lead Manager Screen and selecting New Lead.
How to Add a Lead
New Lead button
- Go to My Leads > select the appropriate Workflow in the desired Record Type.
- Select New Lead from the Tool Bar or the Right-Click menu.
- Fill in the appropriate lead field data. The fields visible are configured based on which has Quick Add/ Edit enabled.
- To work the lead right away select Save and Open.
- Save and Add New – this saves your new lead and brings up another empty add New Lead modal to fill out.
- Save and Close – this saves your new lead and brings you back to your My Leads (LMS) page.
Additional Features with add New Lead
- Select the appropriate Marketing Channel, Lead Source or Campaign within Lead Details section, based on your business rules.
Note: If you don't know which marketing information to add, be sure to check with your Sales Manager/ Marketing Team.
- Workflow – Defaults to the first status within your Record Type which is configured as a system status of New Lead.
- You can also select an Action from the Add Lead page as well if you already know the disposition of the call.
Add Lead page
- Under Lead Assignment, you can either assign the lead to yourself, a Branch, the Corporate Level or even to another user.