A rotation can close for a variety of reasons, but it can only be reopened by the person who closed it. If the Clinician Nexus system closes a rotation and the end date of the rotation has not passed, the clinical site has the ability to reopen it.
In this article, we will go over:
- Reopening a rotation that you closed
- Requesting a rotation be reopened by someone else
Reopening a rotation that you closed
- Click Dashboard from your left menu.
- On the Rotation list page, click Archived to view completed and closed rotations.
- Optionally, click +Add filter to select criteria to find the rotation that you would like to reopen.
- Click on the rotation that you would like to reopen
- In the rotation details window, click Reopen rotation
- Then confirm you'd like to reopen the rotation.
- After you've reopened the rotation, it will return to Onboarding or Ready status, depending on whether or not onboarding steps were completed prior to the rotation being closed.
Important note: Rotations will return to closed if the start date has passed. If the rotation start date has already passed, and you still need to reopen- make sure to adjust the start date to a date in the future.
Requesting a rotation be reopened by someone else
If you are looking to have a rotation reopened that was closed by someone else, you can communicate with them using the comment box in the rotation window:
- In the rotation details window, enter your request into the comment box found under the Activity section.
- Click the Add comment button.
- All parties on the rotation will be notified of your comment.
For detailed instructions on how to communicate in Clinician Nexus: click here.
- How to cancel a rotation: click here
- How to pause and resume a rotation: click here
- How to change rotation dates: click here
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.