If you need to request different dates for your rotation, please follow the steps described in this article.
Please click here if you are trying to request different dates for a rotation that has closed.
- Find the rotation on your dashboard
- Select new dates and propose changes
- Wait for approval
Find the rotation on your dashboard
- Click Dashboard from your left menu
- Click on the rotation whose dates you would like to change
Select new dates and propose changes
In the rotation details window:
- Scroll down to the Schedule section.
- Edit the date range as needed (and/or optionally select specific date(s) or shifts on the calendar) for the rotation.
- Click the Propose changes button.
Wait for approval
Your clinical site coordinator will have the option to accept the changes, propose different dates, or close/reject the request. You'll be notified when the request has been approved/denied.
All proposed changes that have not been accepted or rejected can be viewed at the top of the rotation details window. Proposed changes can also be viewed under the Activity section.
The proposed dates will go into effect when the clinical site approves the changes.
- Click here to learn how to communicate with a coordinator about your rotation.
- Click here for a full list of rotation status definitions
- Click here for closed rotation guidance.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.