As a teaching institution coordinator, your clinical site partner may offer the option for you to select specific days and shifts for students when you're scheduling rotations.
In this article, we will cover how to:
- Assign daily schedules when scheduling students
- Assign daily schedules to existing rotations
Assign daily schedules when scheduling rotations
- Click + Schedule students from the left menu.
- There, complete the rotation information fields.
- Include the specific start and end dates for the student's rotation
- If you see a calendar display, you can click on the appropriate day(s) to choose from available shifts for the rotation.
Assign daily schedules to existing rotations
- Click Dashboard from the left menu.
- Click Rotation list from the submenu.
- Optionally, click +Add filter to find the rotation you are looking for.
- Click on a rotation that you would like to select specific dates for.
- Scroll down to the Schedule section of the rotation.
- Click the dates on the calendar for which the rotation will take place.
- Click Propose changes button.
- This will prompt the clinical site to review, accept, or reject the changes you proposed.
- The new dates will go into effect when the clinical site approves the changes.
- All proposed changes can be viewed at the top of the rotation window.
- Click View details to review the proposed changes.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.