After the profile for an account Admin has been created, additional staff members can be added to Clinician Nexus. This article outlines managing staff and identifying appropriate staff roles, based on the permissions of each role.
- Adding new staff
- Editing staff roles
- Removing staff
- Staff role permissions overview
Add new staff
- Click settings from the left side of any page
- Next, click staff
- Click the +Add Staff at the top of the page to add a new staff member:
In the Add staff popup window, enter the staff member's email address, assign them to the appropriate organization, add a title, and assign their role:
The staff member will automatically receive an email invitation to join Clinician Nexus and create a profile.
Or, if the staff member has an existing account in Clinician Nexus, they'll receive a notification that they've been added to your organization.
Edit staff roles
To adjust the existing permissions of a staff member:
- Click the staff member you need to edit
- Adjust the checkboxes listed under roles, then save
To remove a staff member from your organization:
- Click the staff member you need to remove
- Click the red remove button on the bottom right corner of the screen, then confirm on the pop-up window, that you'd like them to be removed