When teaching institution staff need to be added, removed, or edited, staff with Admin roles for your teaching institution in Clinician Nexus can make such changes.
- Staff roles and permissions in Clinician Nexus
- Add new staff
- Edit existing staff and/or remove staff
Staff roles and permissions in Clinician Nexus
Teaching institution staff can be assigned one or more roles in Clinician Nexus as needed. Here is a breakdown of the permissions given to each role:
Those with Faculty roles can be scheduled onto student rotations by a Coordinator or an Admin. Faculty also have the ability to complete onboarding steps for themselves as assigned.
Adding new staff
Teaching institution personnel with an Admin role can add new staff by:
- Clicking Settings on the left dashboard menu.
- Clicking Staff from the submenu.
- Click +Add staff.
- In the Add staff window, fill in the staff member's name, email address, title, and staff role(s).
- Optionally, assign students to the staff member if applicable. Click here for more information.
- Click Add new staff
An email invitation to join Clinician Nexus will automatically be sent to the email address you provided. The person you added will also display on your Staff page.
Edit existing staff roles and/or remove staff
- Click Settings from the left dashboard menu
- Click Staff from the submenu
- From the list, click on the staff member that you need to make changes to.
- In the person's information window, you can edit their title, add/remove roles, or add/remove students assigned to them. Click Save.
- Here, you can also remove the person from your organization by clicking the Remove button.
- For more information about assigning students to teaching institution coordinators, click here.
- For more information about email invitations not reaching new staff, click here.
- For the Clinician Nexus Teaching Institution Help Center, click here.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.