To begin scheduling student rotations, students will need to be invited/added to your teaching institution in Clinician Nexus.
In this article we will go over how to:
- Invite students individually
- Add a group of students in bulk
Invite students individually
- Click Students from your left dashboard menu.
- Click +Add Student from the submenu.
- Complete the student information form.
- Click Add student button.
Your student will automatically be sent an invitation to join Clinician Nexus and set up their profile. The student will also display in your list of students, found by clicking All students from the submenu.
Add a group of students in bulk
If you have many students to add at one time, it may be helpful to add them in bulk. To do this:
- Click Students from the left dashboard menu.
- Click Import from spreadsheet from the submenu.
- Click Download empty spreadsheet text on the Import students page.
- Complete and save the Excel spreadsheet. Please include student names, email addresses, coordinator (optional), discipline, student year, and anticipated graduation date.
- On the Import students page, click the Choose file button to upload your completed student spreadsheet.
- Click the Submit button.
Your students will automatically be sent an invitation to join Clinician Nexus and set up their profile. The students will also display in your list of students, found by clicking All students from the submenu.
The system will recognize if a student you're trying to add has already created a Clinician Nexus account. You don't have to worry about sorting through students who may already be in Clinician Nexus, you can upload your entire list of students, and only new students will be notified that they need to create their accounts.
- Once students have been added, you'll be able to schedule rotations!
- You can re-send invitations to students you have already added to Clinician Nexus: click here for directions.
- If students aren't receiving email invitations/communications from Clinician Nexus, click here for possible solutions.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.