If a student's rotation is already scheduled but you need to move them out of one rotation and into another, please follow the steps below to cancel the existing rotation and schedule a new rotation.
If you only need to change the dates of the student's rotation, click here for instructions.
In this article, we will go over:
- How to cancel a rotation
- How to schedule a new rotation
How to cancel a rotation
- Click Dashboard from the left menu.
- Click Rotation list from the submenu.
- If needed, click +Add filter button to search for the rotation you would like to cancel.
- Click on the rotation that you would like to cancel.
- In the top right corner of the rotation details window, click Cancel rotation.
- Enter a reason for the rotation to be canceled and optionally leave any additional comments about the cancelation.
- Click Close rotation.
After closing a rotation, student(s), clinical site, and/or other teaching institution staff will be notified. You can view all closed rotations by clicking the Archived button on your Rotations dashboard.
Schedule a new rotation
To reschedule a rotation, you will follow the same process that you used to schedule the student initially. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to schedule students for a rotation.
If the student completed any onboarding steps for the rotation that you closed, you may notice that some/all of those completed onboarding steps automatically apply to the new rotation, depending on how the clinical site has the steps set up.
- To reopen a closed rotation, click here for more information.
- To change the dates of a student's existing rotation, click here for more information.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.