The Services page provides you the ability to view and edit the major service areas that you provide education experiences in, and the capacity allotments you've provided to schools and elective students. Review the information below for more information.
- Creating services
- Editing existing services
- Allocating capacity
- Editing existing capacity windows
To create services
- Click the Services tab from the left dashboard menu
- From the submenu, select +Add service:
From here, you can add and configure the information for the general service area of your facility.
To edit an existing service
- Click services
- Click the on existing service from the services submenu
- Then select edit service in the top right corner of the screen:
To allocate capacity
- Click into an service from the services submenu
- Then click +Add capacity found underneath the allocated capacity heading:
Or duplicate the configurations of an existing capacity window by using the duplicate icon next to the red trashcan icon- and adjust the name and details as needed.
To edit an existing capacity window
Once you click on a specific service area, you'll be able to see the existing capacities that you've set up.
- Click into a capacity window to adjust the details: