Follow the steps below to reject/close an existing student application or rotation.
- Click into the rotation from the dashboard
- Click the red cancel rotation button
- This will prompt you to select the reason you're closing or rejecting the student rotation. (This step is important because it communicates to the student why their rotation is being closed).
- If none of the listed options fit your scenario, click Other.
- Optionally, type in an additional explanation in the comments box
Keep in mind, if the dates of the request don't work, you can propose date changes to the rotation without closing it. Just click the Propose changes button and select the new dates. This will prompt the student to accept/propose additional changes to the rotation request.
Click here for detailed directions on how to change rotation dates.