If you have coordinators that only manage specific students, account admins can adjust settings in Clinician Nexus to ensure coordinators only see information that is relevant to the student they manage.
How to assign students to individual staff members
- Click Settings from the left dashboard menu.
- Click Staff from the submenu.
- Click on the staff member to whom you would like to assign students.
- In that staff person's information window, click Students
- Search and/or select students from the dropdown list who will be assigned to the staff member.
- After selecting students, click Save
- Teaching institution Admins are able to see all students and all student activity even when students have been assigned to specific coordinators.
- If no students have been assigned to any coordinators, then all coordinators will see all students.
- If a teaching institution coordinator has been assigned to specific students, the coordinator will only be able to view the students assigned to them directly and any students who have not been assigned to a coordinator.
- If a student has not been assigned to a specific coordinator, all coordinators will be able to view the student and be notified of their rotation activity.
- Students can be assigned to multiple coordinators
Check out this this how-to video:
Didn't find what you were looking for? Click here to view the Clinician Nexus Teaching Institution Help Center.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.