Clinical sites create application and/or onboarding steps that need to be completed prior to a student's clinical rotation beginning. To view what steps for have or haven't been completed:
- Click Dashboard from your left menu.
- Click Reports from the submenu.
- There, you can select from a variety of report templates to run and/or customize.
- Click Onboarding steps report.
This report will show each step for every student rotation in onboarding status. The Onboarding steps report will also show whether or not each step has been completed as well as other details about the rotation:
- Click Settings.
- Select/deselect whether you want to view students and/or faculty onboarding steps in your report.
- Optionally, click +Add filter to narrow down the results.
- Click Run report to view the results on your page. You will see whether or not a step has been completed, the name of the student, the clinical site and rotation information, as well as the name specific step that is/isn't completed:
- Optionally, click Export to download the results into an excel spreadsheet. Here's a sample exported spreadsheet:
Still have questions? Log in and send us a message using the chat icon on the bottom of your screen.