Clinician Nexus has a wide range of customizable notification settings. You have the ability to personalize what types of events or interactions you'd like to be informed about. You can also choose how you'd like to be alerted- an email notification, an alert notification when you log into Clinician Nexus, or both.
In this article, we will go over how to:
- Edit your notification settings
- View notifications in Clinician Nexus
Edit your notification settings
- Click your profile picture (Account) icon on the left menu.
- Click Notification settings from the submenu.
- On the Notification Settings page, you can review available settings and select or deselect what information you'd like to be notified for and how.
- Once you've made changes, click Save settings.
View notifications in Clinician Nexus
- Click the bell-shaped Notifications icon from your left dashboard menu.
- On the Notifications page you can view events or interactions that may be relevant to you.
- To see more/less information or to be alerted in a different way, click Notification settings on the top right corner of the screen.
If you have opted to receive email notifications but the notifications aren't reaching you, please review this article for guidance: click here.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.