You can now manage groups of students participating in a group rotation in one section.
- Configuring group rotation capacity
- Scheduling group rotations
- Managing onboarding
- Adding/Removing students and faculty from group rotations
Configuring group rotation capacity
- Click services from the left side of any page
- Then select the service you'd like to add a group rotation
- Click to add capacity:
When configuring the new capacity window, you can indicate whether the rotation should be available for a single student or a group of students. The system will default to single student rotation settings, which looks like this:
To allow for group rotations, add the maximum number of students that can be scheduled into each group:
Once this is configured, school or clinical site staff can schedule students on a rotation in groups, and optionally add a faculty member to the rotation.
Scheduling group rotations
When sites or schools are scheduling students, they'll select the students that should be scheduled on the rotation:
Then have the option to set the rotation up as a group rotation and optionally name the group, and add a faculty member:
Once the rotation has been scheduled, student (and faculty member) rotations will display in one rotation card:
All student and faculty steps will display when you click the card to see details:
You can view steps grouped by user or by step.
Adding students or faculty on existing rotations
In a group rotation, students can now be added after they've been initially scheduled.
- To add a student or faculty member, click into the existing rotation
- Then select + Add student or +Add school faculty at the bottom of the student or faculty list:
- Then select from the eligible list of students
- And click Add student:
Removing students or faculty from existing rotations
To remove students or faculty members from an existing rotation
- Click into the rotation details
- Then click the red trashcan icon next to the student or faculty member you'd like to remove: