There are two primary ways to communicate with other community members in Clinician Nexus:
- Comment on a rotation
- Connect with another member & send a direct message
Comment on a rotation
To reach out to someone regarding a specific, existing rotation, simply add a message in the rotation's comment box. To do so:
- Click Rotations from your left dashboard menu.
- Click on the rotation card affiliated with the person(s) you are trying to reach.
- In the rotation window, add your message in the comment box found under the Activity section on the right side of the window.
- Optionally, you can tag the person(s) you are directing your comment to by typing "@" and selecting the person's name from the dropdown list.
- After typing your message, click the Add comment button.
- A notification will automatically be sent to all parties on the rotation alerting them that your comment has been added.
Please note that messages added here are visible to all parties on the rotation.
Connect and send a direct message
Connect with anyone on Clinician Nexus:
- Click the blue Connect button on their profile page
To view, accept, and/or reject pending connection requests from other community members:
- Click the Connections icon in the bottom left corner of your dashboard
- Then click the checkbox or x to accept or reject the connection
Once a connection has been requested and accepted, community members can utilize the messaging feature:
- Click messages from the top of the menu
- Select the person you'd like to message from your list of connections
- Send a message
For more information about Connections and Endorsements in Clinician Nexus, click here.