As teaching institution staff, you have the ability to customize, save, and share your reports with other members of your organization.
- Create custom reports
- Save custom reports
- Share a report
- Delete reports
Create custom reports
To customize a report:
- Click Dashboard from your left menu.
- Click Reports from the submenu to view all standard reports that you can run and/or customize to save for later use.
- Click on a report that you'd like to customize
- Optionally, you can rename the report, add a description, and/or color-code the report icon
- Select the specific criteria you would like applied to your report
Save custom report
After you've made your customizations, click the Save icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Your saved custom report will then be listed under Reports on your menu:
- To reorder you reports, click and hold a list and to drag and drop it in the position you'd like it ordered.
- To delete a report, click the report you'd like to remove, and then click the trashcan icon on the top right corner:
Share a Custom Report
To share a custom report with your colleagues:
- Click on a custom report from your Reports list
- In the top right corner of your screen click the Share with colleagues icon
- You can then select your organization and your report will be shared to all staff at your organization will be able to access the custom report you shared.
Delete a Report
To delete a custom report:
- Click on the report from your Reports list
- In the top right corner of your screen click the Trashcan icon to remove this report
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.