As a school staff member, current, non-graduated students automatically display in your all students list and in the schedule students modal. Students will automatically transition into a graduated status when their graduation date entered into Clinician Nexus has passed. You can see view and edit graduated students as needed.
In this article, we will cover how to:
- Add or edit graduation date for students
- Filter to view students by graduation status
Add or edit graduation date for students
- Click Students on your left menu.
- Click the Select button next to the student or group of students that you'd like to update.
- Click Bulk edit at the top of your page.
- In the bulk editing popup window, add the correct date under the field Change graduation date.
- Click Update.
Filter to view students by graduation status
Students whose graduation date has passed will automatically transition into a graduated status. Graduated students will no longer display automatically in your all students list or when you go to schedule student rotations. School staff can still view these students and/or edit their graduation date.
To view graduated students:
- Click Students from the left menu
- Click Not graduated/graduated filter on the top right side of the page.
- Select to view students who have not graduated, graduated, or all students in any graduation status.
Still have questions? Send us a message by clicking the chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.