In this article, we will cover how to change the dates of a student's scheduled rotation:
- Find the rotation on your dashboard
- Select new dates and propose changes
- Wait for approval
If you need to fully remove a student from one rotation and schedule them into a different rotation, click here for instructions.
Find the rotation on your dashboard
- Click Dashboard from the left menu.
- Click Rotation list from the submenu.
- Optionally, you can click +Add filter to enter specific criteria to find the rotation.
- Click on the rotation whose dates you would like to change.
Select new dates and propose changes
- Scroll down to the Schedule section of the rotation window.
- Edit the date range and/or select the new date(s) for the rotation.
- Click the Propose changes button.
Wait for approval
The clinical site coordinator will have the option to accept the changes, propose different dates, or close/reject the request. You'll be notified when the request has been approved/denied.
All proposed changes that have not been accepted or rejected can be viewed at the top of the rotation details window. Proposed changes can also be viewed under the Activity section.
The proposed dates will go into effect when the clinical site approves the changes.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.