There are two primary ways to communicate with other community members in Clinician Nexus:
- Use the comment box in a rotation window
- Connect and send a direct message
1. Use the comment box in a rotation window
To reach out to someone regarding a specific, existing rotation, simply add a message in the comment box found in the rotation window. To do so:
- Click Dashboard on the left menu.
- Click Rotation list on the submenu.
- Click on the rotation card affiliated with the person(s) you are trying to reach.
- In the rotation window, add your message in the comment box found under the Activity section on the right side of the window.
- Optionally, you can tag the person(s) you are directing your comment towards by typing "@" and selecting the person's name from the dropdown list.
- After typing your message, click the Add comment button.
- A notification will automatically be sent to all parties on the rotation alerting them that your comment has been added.
Please note that messages added here are visible to all parties on the rotation.
2. Connect and send a direct message
To send a private, direct message to another person in Clinician Nexus, you will first need to connect with them. To do so:
- Connect with anyone on Clinician Nexus by clicking the blue Connect button on his/her/their profile page.
- Once your connection request has been accepted, you can send a direct message to them by clicking the Messages icon on your left dashboard menu.
- There, you can select the person from your list of connections and send them a direct message.
For more information about Connections and Endorsements in Clinician Nexus, click here.
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.