In this article, we will cover how to:
- Sign up for an account
- Log in to your account
- Log out of your account
Sign up for an account
You can sign up for Clinician Nexus independently here: app.cliniciannexus.com/join. After signing up, you will automatically be sent an email to confirm your email address. Open that email and click on the hyperlinked text to confirm your email address.
If you try to join but are unable to sign up for an account: click here.
If your school coordinator invites you to join Clinician Nexus, please click on the hyperlinked text provided in the invitation email to set up your account.
If you aren't receiving emails from Clinician Nexus, guidance is available: click here.
Log in to your account
After creating a Clinician Nexus account, you can return to log in here: app.cliniciannexus.com. Some community members find it helpful to bookmark this webpage to easily access it in the future.
Log out of your account
While in the platform, you can log out by:
- Clicking the My Account (profile picture) icon on your left menu.
- Clicking Log out from the submenu.
- Getting started guide for students: click here
- Unable to create a Clinician Nexus account: click here
- Password Assistance: click here
- Not receiving email notifications from Clinician Nexus: click here
Still have questions? Please reach out to us by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.